Whether you are planning an intimate romantic elopement for just the two of you or a large family gathering, the award-winning Angel at Rose Hall is the perfect location to host your wedding or special event. In addition to wedding ceremonies, the Angel is a perfect setting for other gatherings, such as holiday parties, wedding receptions, vow renewals, anniversaries, meetings, and retreats.
Built in 1999, the Angel has been the site for well over 2,000 wedding ceremonies.
The Angel provides picturesque vistas, elegant furnishings, and unparalleled service, the
perfect upscale backdrop for your intimate event. With our team of experts, let us help you plan your special day. Wedding packages start at $150. We are here to assist you with the planning, music, flowers, catering, and more.
You may choose to host your wedding or special event in our stately parlor or charming gazebo.
Generations for years have enjoyed our delightful parlor, where weddings are made special by soothing candlelight, antique furnishings, and a staircase perfect for that grand entrance. The parlor and entry parlor is a lovely space, with elegant proportions, tall ceilings crowned with rich layers of carved oak molding. Walls faux finished in a warm hue that flatter soft flesh tones. Even the fairest of brides appear to blush. These lovely walls are further punctuated by large planes of beveled and centuries-old stain glass that softly illuminates this grand space. Our hard wood and well-honed slate flooring are tastefully covered with hand-woven antique carpets. Make your entrance down the grand staircase. Choose to hold your ceremony in front of our stately Victorian fireplace with hand-carved mantle or our oversized grand picture window, where there is plenty of room even for the largest of wedding parties.
Weather permitting, we would be happy to host your special day in our charming outdoor gazebo. Hold your ceremony in our lush garden under a canopy of aged hardwoods, step back into the scents and sights of yesteryear. With garden views, sights of butterflies, sounds of birdsong, and fresh spring water trickling into our pond and waterfall, our charming gazebo is a popular location choice made by many brides.
All ceremonies can be individualized to meet your special needs.
Arkansas Marriage License Requirements
- You can get your license at any County Clerk's office in Arkansas.
- Marriage license only can be used in Arkansas, but it can be used in any Arkansas county, regardless of which county you get it in.
- Bride & groom must both be present to get license.
- There is no blood test or waiting period required in Arkansas.
- Only cash is accepted. (No refunds)
- Bride and groom must be 18 years of age. If under 18, consent from both sets of parents is required.
- If over 18 years of age, bride and groom only need to present a valid driver's license or state ID or birth certificate.
- Marriage license must be returned to the County Clerk's office within 60 days - used or unused.
Carroll County Courthouse
44 S. Main Eureka Springs, AR